Phone: (251) 476-9009
Text (251) 490-6485
Fax: (251) 445-3269
Cell: (251) 490-6485
Let a Firm with Experience working for the Insurance Companies work for you and your family in Alabama and Mississippi.
Chris Estes has years of experience defending the insurance industry and knows first-hand how they handle claims when individuals and their families are injured, damaged and even wrongfully killed.
Chris Estes founded the Estes Law Firm with one simple and straightforward purpose – to represent individuals, their families and small businesses throughout Alabama and Mississippi who have been injured, harmed or damaged in any way. The mission of the firm is to provide individuals and their families with the same representation and resources as the corporations and insurance companies demand from the big defense law firms they retain.
If you have suffered a personal injury or the death of a loved one, let Chris and his team at Estes Law Firm go to work for you.
Who is Chris Estes?
Chris is proud that he grew up in a blue-collar neighborhood off DIP in South Mobile County, went to public schools and graduated from B.C. Rain High School. Chris is not afraid of a fight – no matter the size and resources of the opponent.
- Graduate of Spring Hill College, cum laude
- Graduate of The University of Alabama School of Law, cum laude
- Published in the SHC Journal of Global Affairs
- Inducted into the Pi Sigma Alpha Political Science Honor Society
- Advocate on the National Trial Advocacy Competition Team at UA School of Law
- Awarded the George P. Taylor Outstanding Advocacy Award at UA School of Law
- Trial Academy Graduate of the IADC (International Association of Defense Counsel), conducted at Stanford University, Palo Alto, CA
- International Law at the University of Fribourg School of Law in Fribourg, Switzerland.
Why should I hire Chris Estes and the law firm he founded?
After graduating from law school, Chris worked for large defense law firms litigating matters in courthouses throughout Alabama and Mississippi. Over the last 20 years, Chris has litigated matters ranging from:
- Serious Personal Injury
- Wrongful death
- Nursing Home Abuse and Neglect
- Medical Malpractice
- Employment Discrimination
- Breach of Contract
- Premises Liability and Slip and Falls
- Serious Automobile and Eighteen-Wheeler accidents
- Complex Class Actions and RICO/fraud actions
- And many other areas.
Prior to founding the Estes Law Firm, Chris defended insurance companies, corporations, nursing homes and trucking companies for 16 years. Chris served as the Managing Partner for a large defense firm and was on a Regional Panel Counsel for what was then the largest nursing home chain in the world.
In 2018, Chris Estes was sworn in as a Judge Pro Tempore (Temporary Judge) for the Probate Court of Mobile County. Chris handles dockets and cases as a Temporary Judge on a part time basis for the Probate Court of Mobile County, Alabama.
Chris Estes is licensed to practice before federal and state courts throughout Alabama and Mississippi. Over the last twenty years, Chris has handled complex litigation as well as straightforward negligence claims. Significant reported and appellate decisions include:
- Boatwright v. Carney Realty, Inc., 2009 WL 3615048 (S.D. Ala. 2009);
- Cleveland v.Ark-La-Tex, 2007 WL 2460753 (S.D. Ala. 2007);
- Bender Shipbuilding & Repair v. Walley, 879 So. 2d 568 (Ala. Civ. App. 2002), rev’d, 879 So. 2d 577 (Ala. 2003), on remand 879 So. 2d 586 (Ala. Civ. App. 2003);
- Dunnam v. Ovbiagele, 814 So. 2d 232 (Ala. 2001);
- Ex parte Kimberly Clarke, 779 2d 178 (Ala. 2000).
The Estes Law Firm is dedicated to helping individuals, families and small businesses throughout Alabama and Mississippi. If you have been personally injured, harmed or suffered damages, please give us a call and let us help you.