Slip & Fall Accidents
Who is liable for a slip and fall that I suffered?
The term “Slip and Fall” is often used to refer to a situation when a person slips or trips and then falls and suffers injury due to a dangerous condition existing on the property. All property owners have a duty to maintain their premises in a safe condition. “Slip and Fall” and “Trip and Fall” cases can arise from various types of hazards, including the following:
- Wet, greasy or slippery floor
- Inadequate lighting
- Misplaced items or cluttered floors
- Carpet that is torn or in a state of disrepair
- Loose floorboards or flooring that is uneven or damaged
- Rain, snow or ice
- Defective sidewalks
- Unmarked holes or trip hazards
If you have been injured on another’s property, it is important to act quickly. There is evidence that needs to be secured and preserved before it disappears. Call us for a free consultation. Or, fill out our free consultation review form below at no obligation or cost to you.